Aston Oaks Golf Club Attn: Drew Macke One Aston Oaks Drive North Bend, Ohio 45052 (513) 467-0070 ext. 4 www.astonoaksgolfclub.com Please submit resume by email or mail: Drew@astonoaksgolfclub.com
Job Opportunity: Assistant Superintendent--Full Time
Here at Aston Oaks Golf Club we pride ourselves on the high quality of magnificent golf, superb amenities and outstanding service that we offer our valued customers. We have worked hard over the years to become a staple of the community, and in the process we have earned recognition as one of the region's premier golf experiences.
● In this position, the Assistant Superintendent will be working closely with the GM and an experienced grounds crew consisting of approximately 15 people
● Being a Team Leader that can be a Team Player is a key function of this role
● Skillful in planning, organizing, supervising, training, and scheduling
● Knowledgeable of turf, irrigation, chemicals, and equipment
● Managing projects in a timely, resourceful, and proactive way
● Overseeing landscaping of clubhouse and facilities
● Education and/or experience: Turf Management, Golf Course Maintenance, Golf Industry, and Landscaping
● Must have or be able to obtain an Ohio Pesticide License
● Competitive industry wage depending on experience and education. This is a salaried position.
● After a probationary time, this position can lead to a full-time Superintendent position.
● Paid vacation and sick days
● Employee meals