- Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
Job DescriptionCompany Overview
Whether you are experienced in the green industry, a professional looking for a career change, or a new graduate or veteran transitioning into the workforce, we are confident you will find opportunity and reward with SiteOne.
SiteOne Landscape Supply is the largest and only national wholesale distributor of landscaping products in the United States and Canada. With over 500 branches across the U.S. and Canada, we offer a comprehensive selection of products including: irrigation supplies, fertilizer and control products, nursery goods, hardscapes, landscape lighting, drainage and erosion control products, tools, and other landscaping accessories and supplies.
Come grow with our associates who are customer obsessed, always safe, continuously improving, and having fun!
The Customer Experience (CX) Specialist will work with our branches in the area supporting their e-commerce business. Responsibilities include:
Skills We Are Seeking
- Increase online engagement and E-Commerce sales penetration in your respective region through digital evangelism with branch associates, leadership and customer base.
- Promote SiteOne.com sign up and E-Commerce order fulfillment through visits to branches, customer meetings, etc.
- Work with all the branches to make sure we are hitting our customer SLAs (Service Level Agreements) for all online orders. BOPIS, delivery, and parcel.
- Provide feedback to the E-Commerce development team on future site or process enhancements.
- Some fulfillment responsibilities at regional branches
- Regional and branch communication surrounding digital metrics and P&L.
- com and Mobile App training at branch and regional level. Including regular communication about updates to site, upcoming releases, and feedback.
- Ability to work independently and as a team in a fast paced and high-volume work environment.
- Willingness to travel both regionally and nationally frequently for training, customer meetings as well as focus groups.
- Must be self-motivated and operate with a sense of urgency to meet tasks deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively with large groups; receive and provide feedback accordingly.
- Must be detail-oriented, highly organized and able to multi-task.
- Must be customer service oriented and strive to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Willingness to run trials in region, fostering a test-learn-iterate culture to constantly evolve the SiteOne digital experience.
- Preferred: Digital enthusiast who emerging trends in technology and E-Commerce that better improves the SiteOne customer experience.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 1-year experience supporting omni-channel initiatives via branch, warehouse or other support functions
- Experience working directly with customers and fellow associates, helping triage issues, drive sales