Coldstream Country Club is accepting applicants for Assistant in Training.
Coldstream CC is an 18-hole private facility located in Cincinnati. Originally designed by Dick Wilson in 1959, Coldstream has long been an impressive and challenging golf course. In 2020 Coldstream underwent a golf course renovation with architect Keith Foster. With the renovation nearing completion we are excited to re-open our golf course to the membership in the spring of 2021.
With our re-opening for the 2021 season, we are seeking a highly motivated and professional person to help our management team achieve our mission; make Coldstream as good as it can be every day. AITs will be treated as a part of the management staff. Our goal for the position is to train, teach and to promote.
The Assistant in Training will assist the superintendent and assistants with day to day operations including.
- Supervision and Quality Control of daily tasks
- Hand Watering and Moisture Management
- Spray Applications and Record Keeping
- Leading of Group Projects
- Developing Efficient Practices (with completion of renovation many day to day tasks will be changing and improved upon)
- Managing, Training and Development of staff
- Daily Evaluations of Golf Course
Coldstream offers a great opportunity for Turf Managers to develop skills and build relationships. The experience we offer is challenging, rewarding and full of learning opportunities.
“Coldstream’s prime resource is an exceptional golf course. The care and advancement of this unique asset shall always take precedent.”
Resumes can be sent to Joey Cockerham at firstname.lastname@example.org